Libra Midi uses a combination of traditional hard-wired control gear along with printed circuit board technology. The hybridizing of traditional components like isolators, short circuit protection and contactors with PCB designed logic controls we reduce size and cost. without loss of function. Available in both single & dual-motor variants, it offers a host of features in an IP67 enclosure, suitable for use with various level control devices. Each motor can be operated up to 12A.FLC. (Full Load Current).
- Multipurpose, compact PCB design.
- IP67 enclosure, suitable for outdoor locations.
- Multi-voltage, the unit can operate either 230V or 400V motors.
- End-user can choose which level sensor best suits their system.
- Separate terminal connection compartment.
- Cost effective & reliable.